Please prepare your full paper according to the following instructions, and submit it through our conference management system by the given deadline.
Article preparation checklist:
- Each manuscript must be 4-6 pages in length (including all figures, tables, and references) and must be written in strict accordance with the camera ready format of the IOP Conference Series template.
- Prepare your manuscript in A4 paper size (27 × 11.69 inch) single column template. All pages are portrait.
- The text is single spaced. Use Times New Roman The point size will vary by section.
- The paper includes the author names and affiliations, and appointed one author as a corresponding author.
- Do not add page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- Make sure that figures, images, and tables appear within the text, cited in text and make sure that all images and tables fall within the margins of the template.
- Use clear, legible graphics, and diagrams. The font, formulas, tables and figures should be clear and easy to read. Avoid unnecessary grids and shadings in the figures/graphics/tables/diagrams.
- Number all tables, figures, and formulas sequentially. Place all captions or other information associated with a table, image, or figure on the same page as that table, image, or figure.
- Check all figures and images carefully to ensure that they are complete and that no parts are missing or cut off.
- If you have included previously published figures/tables in your article, you must provide written approval from the copyright holder to re-use the figure/table. Also, include the appropriate credit line associated with the figure in the caption.
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy with CrossRef. Use the most original source possible and the most reliable source available. Cited scholarly references only and recent materials of twenties or less sources.
Please use the following template to preparing your manuscript to the LEAF 2017;
Please, follow the outline of the each template. The easiest way is to copy of your full paper and then paste it into those templates.
All the submitted paper will be reviewed by peer reviewer and only the selected paper that will be included in the Proceeding of the Life and Environmental Sciences Academics Forum (LEAF 2017) that will be published by IOP Publisher*. The selected paper that will be published in the Proceeding must be presented at the conference by one of the authors. Papers which are not presented at the conference by an author shall be deemed “no-show”.
*to be confirmed
The registration fee will charged for participants who do not submit papers but would like to attend the plenary session and parallel sessions, have lunches and coffee breaks, and get the conference kit.
The fee is Rp. 200.000,- (non-international) and US$ 100 (international).